Gaurav Bhattacharya

Gaurav Bhattacharya

Not Available

Graduation Year: 2025

Undergraduate Major: Applied Petroleum Engineering

Industry Interest: Corporate/Government

Entrance Year: 2023

LinkedIn | Download Resume

Full-Time MBA, Class of 2025

Education
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, College of Engineering

Bachelor of Technology in Applied Petroleum Engineering

Tell me about yourself

_

My name is Gaurav. I’m doing my MBA and MS Analytics at Texas A&M’s Mays Business School. I am
a petroleum engineer by education, operations manager in oil and gas by profession. I take pride in the
fact that I have made a name for myself in a very short time in the energy industry using my strategic
approach, attention to detail and learner’s mindset, receiving subsequent early promotions to becoming
the youngest manager in my department and an accomplished technical article author, but I consider my
biggest accomplishment to be the close relationships I have built with almost everyone I have worked
with, be it with peers, senior leaders or my reportees.
I also quite relish the challenge of being out of my comfort zone. Passion for excellence and
steadfastness towards commitment are my strongest values. I believe every opportunity, even
something as simple as planting a sapling or lending my last pen to a friend, needs to be accepted with
an open mind and to always plan ahead but perform my best regardless of the outcome. It’s the same
passion that led me to A&M.
My technical experience in shale oil and gas operations, combined with my MBA skills would enable me to add significant value to your team. I would love the opportunity to discuss further.

Unable to display PDF file. Download instead.