Kaylee Baron

Kaylee Baron

Not Available

Graduation Year: 2025

Undergraduate Major: Business Management, Marketing

Industry Interest: Corporate/Government

Entrance Year: 2023

LinkedIn | Download Resume

Full-Time MBA, Class of 2025

Education
Brigham Young University-Idaho

Bachelor of Business Management, Marketing

Tell me about yourself

I’m Kaylee, I’m a marketing professional and current MBA student at Texas A&M. I’m passionate for creating consumer-focused strategies and impacting brand storytelling. I’ve always loved learning about people and what makes them tick. I had thought I wanted to study psychology so I could learn more about people and human behavior, but I later realized that marketing provides a perfect avenue into diving into the consumer brain and making a genuine impact. For me, marketing is more than just selling products, it’s about understanding the human story behind the customer, building a story for the brand, and creating meaningful experiences that resonate with customers and build brand loyalty.

In my recent position as a brand manager, I was able to lead an initiative to collect consumer and market insights for a $167M product category, which I then used to define our target consumer, create impactful branding elements, and build a multi-channel messaging strategy for 2023. The experience reaffirmed my belief in the power of consumer-centric approaches.

Unable to display PDF file. Download instead.