Rizan Baig

Rizan Baig

Not Available

Graduation Year: 2024

Undergraduate Major: Chemistry

Industry Interest: Corporate/Government

Entrance Year: 2023

LinkedIn | Download Resume

Full-Time MBA, Class of 2024

Education

The College of Idaho

Bachelor’s in Chemistry

_

MBA Internship
Lamb Weston – International Supply chain

Tell me about yourself

I have spent the past four years at the College of Idaho where I obtained my Bachelors in Chemistry at 17. While there, I spent time doing research on dye sensitized solar cells, assisting in the organic chemistry lab, as well as interning at VentureCapital.org. I enjoy trading stocks and spend time daily analyzing markets and researching trades. I have worked in landscaping every summer for the past four years. Being involved in my community is essential, and I have spent a considerable amount of time involved in different clubs as an undergraduate student including the investing, math, coding, public sphere, and chemistry club. I pride myself on giving back through service, volunteering at the food bank, helping elderly people with yard work, and helping to package and send hygiene items to South America are just a few of the ways I have done so. Personally, I appreciate hanging out with old friends and making new ones. I am outgoing, yet easy to get along with. I can be competitive without being overbearing. I adore spending time outdoors hiking, skiing, wakeboarding, golfing, and playing lacrosse. I revel in learning new things and traveling.

Unable to display PDF file. Download instead.